-   -   Why does my print area suddenly besome minute in the page preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108401-why-does-my-print-area-suddenly-besome-minute-page-preview.html)

shebare

Why does my print area suddenly besome minute in the page preview

When selecting my print area I find that the result has been minimised and
lots of page breaks have been inserted. These cannot be removed either by
selecting remove all page breaks or by dragging the page break lines in print
preview

Marcelo

Why does my print area suddenly besome minute in the page preview

hi,

try - View-normal

hth
--