-   -   Invoice Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108346-invoice-formatting.html)

kthornton

Invoice Formatting

On my invoices I have a 3 digit customer code. I want the ship to address to
auto populate when I indicate the customer code. I have contact info in my
outlook address book but I can switch it to an excel spreadsheet if it is
eaasier to work from. Please let me know. Thanks for all your help.

Debra Dalgleish

Invoice Formatting

If the address information is in an Excel list, you can use VLookup
formulas to return the address when a customer code is selected. There's
a sample order form he

http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish