Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Ascii in a cell

Hie team:

I need to know if is possible that in a cell we can use ascii character or
commands. imean, in a cell i want to merger to cells but that appear in every
single line inside the cell

cell a1 = hi
cell b1 = there
cell c1 = ="a1" & (what need i use in order to put enter here) & "b1"

i want to in cell c1 appear:
hi
there
if possible ?

regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=a1&char(10)&b1

remember to format|Cells|alignment tab|wraptext
or you'll see a little square box.

=char(10) is the same as alt-enter if you were typing.

--

Dave Peterson