-   -   Merging two spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108135-merging-two-spreadsheets.html)

motSwE

Merging two spreadsheets

I have 2 spreadsheets - a master spreadsheet and sheet #2. Sheet #2 contains
all of the information from the master, plus new rows that are inserted
throughout. Some of the specific cells of data in the master though, have
been tweaked, therefore some of the original data is different.

I'd like to merge in just the new rows from sheet #2 into the master, and
leave everything that is already in the master (and has been tweaked), as is.

How do I do that?

Thanks.

Otto Moehrbach

Merging two spreadsheets

How can you identify what is a "new" row? HTH Otto