-   -   save as webpage dialog box missing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108072-save-webpage-dialog-box-missing.html)

Luis

save as webpage dialog box missing

When I try to save a Excel 2003 file as HTML in the "Save as Webpage" under
"File Menu" it comes back with the normal "Save As" Dialog box. It should
come back with a dialog box that allows me to choose whether I want to
publish as a workbook, a worksheet an option for changing the title. The
dialog box I'm looking for would also allow me to check off the box for
"Interactivity". I did use the "Save as Type" box for save as webpage.
Question where is my web page dialog box ?
I think there must be an option turned off somewhere. I am using Excel 2003
(student version). I don't have the option to reinstall excel