-   -   Finding Duplicates and somehow flagging them in another column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10803-finding-duplicates-somehow-flagging-them-another-column.html)

KenRamoska

Finding Duplicates and somehow flagging them in another column

HI,
I have a friend who needs to find duplicates in an Excel spreadsheet. She
then needs the duplicates to me marked some way to show they are a
duplicate...like putting a checkmark for that item in a separate column.
Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Ken

Chip Pearson

See www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm for some examples.