-   -   Database query to import from Access to Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107976-database-query-import-access-excel.html)

David T

Database query to import from Access to Excel

I'm having trouble importing an Acess Database query into Excel. I'm not
sure if it's because I'm importing from my company's network or because the
IT guys here put a some sort of password protection. All i do know is that
when I go to Data - emport external data - new database query - * MS Access
Database* - then I select the path and the file, and then the "Query Wizard -
Choose Columns" window pops up. I select the query that I want to import
and hit the arrow to move it to the "Columns in the Query" side, but it
doesn't move.

does anyone know what i need to do to fix this???????? Please