-   -   How to insert pdf files into Excel work book. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10793-how-insert-pdf-files-into-excel-work-book.html)

rowboat

How to insert pdf files into Excel work book.

Is it possible to insert pdf files into an Excel workbook?

I've done it in the past but can't remember now -- possibly as a metafile.

Gord Dibben

Have a look at the discussion of importing pdf files to Excel at this google
search result.

http://snipurl.com/cfd6

Gord Dibben Excel MVP