ExcelBanter

-   -   How to insert pdf files into Excel work book. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10793-how-insert-pdf-files-into-excel-work-book.html)

rowboat January 31st 05 05:53 PM

How to insert pdf files into Excel work book.

Is it possible to insert pdf files into an Excel workbook?

I've done it in the past but can't remember now -- possibly as a metafile.

Gord Dibben January 31st 05 07:26 PM

Have a look at the discussion of importing pdf files to Excel at this google
search result.

http://snipurl.com/cfd6

Gord Dibben Excel MVP