-   -   setting shading in toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107906-setting-shading-toolbar.html)

Remus Heber

setting shading in toolbar

I have set the fill and the font Icons in my Excel toolbar. However, when I
click to the fill to a cell or cells, and when I click to change the color of
the font, it remains white, the normal background.

Can I get an anwer?

Debra Dalgleish

setting shading in toolbar

If the high contrast setting is turned on you won't see the fill colour.
There's information in the following MSKB article:

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures