-   -   Macro Step by Step (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107898-macro-step-step.html)

fak119

Macro Step by Step

I thought that a Macro can be run "Step by Step", activating this button
instead of "Run".
When I do this, the Macro stops at the start (Title) of the Macro and then
nothing!
How can I execute it Step by Step in order to see where the bug is ?

Muhammed Rafeek M

Macro Step by Step

go visual basic editor (Alt+F11), and go your macro area and press F8

pls do rank for me

"fak119" wrote:

I thought that a Macro can be run "Step by Step", activating this button
instead of "Run".
When I do this, the Macro stops at the start (Title) of the Macro and then
nothing!
How can I execute it Step by Step in order to see where the bug is ?

Bob Phillips

Macro Step by Step

Just keep hitting F8 to step through

--