-   -   Grid lines in Excel not showing.Have tools,options,view/grid cked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107882-grid-lines-excel-not-showing-have-tools-options-view-grid-cked.html)

bajlearning

Grid lines in Excel not showing.Have tools,options,view/grid cked

help! I still can't get the grid lines in Excel to show up. Under
tools/options/view the gridlines is checked....now what?

Carim

Grid lines in Excel not showing.Have tools,options,view/grid cked

Hi,

Did you check the colors ...??? white on white ...

HTH
Carim

Muhammed Rafeek M

Grid lines in Excel not showing.Have tools,options,view/grid cked

change grid line color from Tools/Options/View

pls do rate

"bajlearning" wrote:

help! I still can't get the grid lines in Excel to show up. Under
tools/options/view the gridlines is checked....now what?

Cheryl

Grid lines in Excel not showing.Have tools,options,view/grid cked

look under ToolsOptionsViewGridlines Color:
It should be set to "Automatic"
--
Cheryl

"bajlearning" wrote:

help! I still can't get the grid lines in Excel to show up. Under
tools/options/view the gridlines is checked....now what?

MartinW

Grid lines in Excel not showing.Have tools,options,view/grid cked

Hi bajlearning,

Also look at the fill colors. If they're set to white nothing
you do with gridlines will have any effect.

HTH
Martin

fukbin

Gridlines in Excel missing.Have tools/opts/view/grid chekd.

I have tried everything listed here (Excel 2003) AND completly removed OFFice
and reinstalled it and no luck.

The work around is to save a single sheet with the gridline color set to
GRAY 50%, and and inserted sheets will be blank until you repete this
process. The templates are in XLStart (not the default template folder). It
needs to be named BOOK and saved as a TEMPLATE not an excel document. This
works, but I do not like not knowing how to really fix the problem.

Let me know any suggestions, please...

Jim Cone

Gridlines in Excel missing.Have tools/opts/view/grid chekd.

Maybe the color of the gridlines has been changed to white or
some other color that does not have sufficient contrast.
Look just below where gridlines are checked in Tools | Options.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"fukbin" w