-   -   Page Margins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107792-page-margins.html)

George

Page Margins

My right hand margin defaults to .46" and will not let me change it. I need
it to be less than that. What do I do?

T Kirtley

Page Margins

The printer you have selected is probably the cause, Excel won't let you
print a smaller border than the print driver allows. At least that was the
cause when I had a similar problem a while back.

If you select a different printer does that that allow smaller margins?

HTH,

TK

"George" wrote:

My right hand margin defaults to .46" and will not let me change it. I need
it to be less than that. What do I do?

jatman

Page Margins

Try the following: File - Page Setup - (Page Setup),
Page Tab: Orientation:Select Portrait or Landscape as req'd; Scaling: select
Fit to "1" page(s) wide by (1) tall; Paper size: make selection

Margins Tab: set margins to 0", error may come up, press Fix, and print;