Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kev427

Default Searching for data and inserting new rows

Hi
I have a spreadsheet from one of our clothing suppliers, which I am going to
import into our database for ordering. The format is:
Part No. / Description / Price / Size
The size is given as a range (i.e M-XL) for each item of clothing

What I want to do is analyse the size range and extract what sizes are
available, then insert new rows for each of these sizes
So, M-XL becomes:
Part No/ Description / Price / M
Part No / Description / Price / L
Part No / Description / Price / XL

I've got over 800 individual lines to do, so any help on automating this
task would be helpful!!

Thanks in advance