-   -   How do i split my column excluding the header into three sections (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107710-how-do-i-split-my-column-excluding-header-into-three-sections.html)

Linzi

How do i split my column excluding the header into three sections

i have created a spreadsheet but now realise i need 3 boxes for each month
and my original only has 1 how do i split the column without creating a new
one?

Jaleel

How do i split my column excluding the header into three sections

Hi Linzi,

It seems by 3 boxes you mean 3 cells and if you need some calculations in
each cell you have to insert new 2 columns for each month and make the header
Center Across Selection. No other way. If you dont need any calculations
you can split the column by drawing lines from drawing tool bar.

Regards,

Jaleel

"Linzi" wrote:

i have created a spreadsheet but now realise i need 3 boxes for each month
and my original only has 1 how do i split the column without creating a new
one?

Gord Dibben

How do i split my column excluding the header into three sections

Copy and paste a sample of your data as it is now and show us how you want it to
look.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP