-   -   Formula Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10767-formula-help.html)

JDT

Formula Help

Sorry if this was repeated. Having ISP problems.

Formula Question

Example:

Name Result $ Hours/Minutes

Jane +100 1:00
Bob -50 2:50
Bob +125 3:12
Ed +325 7:45
Jane +50 :55
Ed -150 1:37
Jane -25 2:50

Jane earned $125 in 4 hours and 45 minutes. How do I write a formula
in a single cell to determine Jane's hourly rate that will
automatically update as more data is added?

Thanks.

JDT

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:22:00 -0000, "Nick Hodge"
wrote:

JDT

I answered this yesterday

http://tinyurl.com/46tzs