-   -   Can a Macro open workbooks on a SharePoint Site? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107542-can-macro-open-workbooks-sharepoint-site.html)

Randy

Can a Macro open workbooks on a SharePoint Site?

I have a macro in a "master" workbook that opens several other workbooks in
the same directory on the network and copies information over. Part of what
the macro does is set the path to the workbooks to be the same path that the
master resides in. This has been working great for a long time. Now I need
to move all of these workbooks to a SharePoint site. My question is will I
still be able to use my macro to open other workbooks on the SharePoint site?
I'm a novice SharePoint user so I do not know all of the capabilities.

Thanks!

Randy