-   -   Excel printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107536-excel-printing.html)

Paulm

Excel printing

Our payroll is setup with 50 dept's spread over 75 pages. Each page is
formatted for 10 employees with a page break after every 10. If pages are
blank we simply hide them to get them out of the way. Is there a way to print
only the visible pages.

Dave Peterson

Excel printing

Maybe...

If your pagebreaks are not manually inserted (insert|page break), then hiding
the unused rows should be sufficient.

If your pagebreaks are inserted manually, then maybe...
you can hide the rows.
select the range to print
edit|goto|special|visible cells
edit|Copy
select a new worksheet
select A1
edit|paste

and reinsert the page breaks.
Then print that helper page.

You could even record a macro that did this when one time, then tweak the macro
and run that when you need to.

--

Dave Peterson