Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I convert Amounts written in figures to words ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Seemika, have a look here,

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This file might be a help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...s/num2wrds.zip

It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your
spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque
writing routines.

The code is open and commented.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA