-   -   Progress Moons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107401-progress-moons.html)

Daigle

Progress Moons

I am working with a spreadsheet where progress is recorded with shaded moons
(full moon, 3/4 moon, half moon, quarter moon). They have inserted pictures
of these moons, but I am looking for a way to weight the progress and would
like the moon to be tied to a value.

Are their moons as symbols I could use? Can you think of another way to tie
these pictures to a value so they can be used in a formula?

Thanks,

Trevor Shuttleworth

Progress Moons

You can download a Moon Phases font from:

http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/fonts/

I assume you could then work out a number relating to the "character"

There are other sites if you want to search Google for: Font Moon Phase

Regards

Trevor