-   -   how to remove eurovalue? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1074-how-remove-eurovalue.html)

jazzcreole

how to remove eurovalue?

Whenever I start Excel, a small window "EUROVALUE" appears with the "OFF" on
top of the workbook field. This happens for a new sheet or opening existing
spreadsheets. How can I prevent this window from appearing everytime?
EXCEL 2002 (10.6713.6626) SP3

Jim

Frank Kabel

Hi
goto 'Tools - addins' and uncheck this addin

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"jazzcreole" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Whenever I start Excel, a small window "EUROVALUE" appears with the

"OFF" on
top of the workbook field. This happens for a new sheet or opening

existing
spreadsheets. How can I prevent this window from appearing

everytime?
EXCEL 2002 (10.6713.6626) SP3

Jim

jazzcreole