-   -   How do I change the background color of margins or headers? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107348-how-do-i-change-background-color-margins-headers.html)

Greg

How do I change the background color of margins or headers?

I would like to print out some reports, and have the background be a
different color for each report. I have changed the cell shading color in
the cells, but the margins and headers still use white. Is there a way to
have the enitre page print out with the margins and headers/footers matching
the color I have selected for the cells?

--
Greg

Gord Dibben

How do I change the background color of margins or headers?

I don't believe you can have non-printable areas and the header/footers areas be
colored.

Buy yourself some colored paper and fill your print tray.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP