-   -   Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107339-formula.html)

JULZ

Formula

I'm comparing to spreadsheet but on one spreadsheet the invoices have " - "
in the middle. Therefor it can't look up the correct number if one
spreadsheet does not have it. How do I remove " - " from the number ?

Carim

Formula

Hi,

Use following :
=SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-","")

HTH
Cheers
Carim

Alyssa

math

hi

"julz" wrote:hi

I'm comparing to spreadsheet but on one spreadsheet the invoices have " - " hi

in the middle. Therefor it can't look up the correct number if one hi

spreadsheet does not have it. How do I remove " - " from the number ?hi

hi
hi