-   -   Excel hyperlinks without screen tips (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1073-excel-hyperlinks-without-screen-tips.html)

morcoff

Excel hyperlinks without screen tips

I vould like to make hyperlinks without any kind of screen tips, automatic or
with my text, between Excel workbooks!

Gord Dibben

morcoff

Right-click on hyperlink and Edit Hyperlink.

Top right of dialog find "Screen Tip" button.

Click on and enter a <space or your text in the box.

That will be the screen tip for that cell or cells if more than one was
selected to Edit.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP