-   -   Date and Time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10727-date-time.html)

highball

Date and Time

How do i do this? Problems with date and time...
On Duty Relived
a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 "answer"
01/11 13:00 01/12 02:30 13:30

I would like to keep the date's and time's in different cells for other
information.
Also needs to work if the date is the same.

thanks for any help...

RagDyeR

See your other post.

It's best to stay with one, original thread.

RD

"highball" wrote in message
How do i do this? Problems with date and time...
On Duty Relived
a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 "answer"
01/11 13:00 01/12 02:30 13:30

I would like to keep the date's and time's in different cells for other
information.
Also needs to work if the date is the same.

thanks for any help...

highball

Checking other post thanks.