-   -   HELP - Excel Date defaults to 2001 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107178-help-excel-date-defaults-2001-a.html)

Kim

HELP - Excel Date defaults to 2001

I have installed Excel 2003 and the Date feature keeps defaulting to the year
2001. This means I have to type dates out in full instead of MMM DD and
having the YYYY filled in automatically (like it used to for me).
Thanks,

Bob Phillips

HELP - Excel Date defaults to 2001

Are you sure that the system date as set in the control panel is not 2001?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips