-   -   Anyone Beta Testing Office 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/107085-anyone-beta-testing-office-2007-a.html)

Jessica

Anyone Beta Testing Office 2007

Please help-In Excel 2007, when copying formats of one cell to another,
conditoinal
formatting rules are added to the destination cell instead of overwriting the
conditional formatting of the destination cell.

--
JLG

Bob Umlas

Anyone Beta Testing Office 2007

Yes, it's true. I'll inquire as to this being the desired effect!
Thanks.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Jessica" wrote in message
Please help-In Excel 2007, when copying formats of one cell to another,
conditoinal
formatting rules are added to the destination cell instead of overwriting

the
conditional formatting of the destination cell.

--
JLG

Jessica

Anyone Beta Testing Office 2007