-   -   Excel Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106948-excel-format.html)

Sue Hughes

Excel Format

I have a user with a long list in Excel. She want to put in in 2 columns. So
that when whe prints, the list is two columns per printed page.
I don't know of a way to do this without cutting and pasting.
Any insight out there?

Jim Rech

Excel Format

cutting and pasting

That's the only way. Give her a macro that does the cut/paste/print and
reassemble to make this pretty painless.

--
Jim