-   -   Pivot Table Toolbar Checked, but Still Missing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106871-pivot-table-toolbar-checked-but-still-missing.html)

Vanessa

Pivot Table Toolbar Checked, but Still Missing

The pivot table toolbar is checked under "View, Toolbars", however I can't
see the actual toolbar in the worksheet. Any ideas?

jim

Pivot Table Toolbar Checked, but Still Missing

This may seem elementary, but it's always good to start at the
beginning. Are you sure it's not just anchored on the site or top of
your spreadsheet (keeping in mind the content difference between the
toolbar and field list).

Vanessa wrote:
The pivot table toolbar is checked under "View, Toolbars", however I can't
see the actual toolbar in the worksheet. Any ideas?

Dave F

Pivot Table Toolbar Checked, but Still Missing

Another thing to check is to see if the toolbar was dragged to the edge of
your monitor/display.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.