-   -   Does the add in Template Wizard exist for Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1067-does-add-template-wizard-exist-excel-2003-a.html)

Casey

Does the add in Template Wizard exist for Excel 2003

I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I have a Template that
was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking. When
I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template
Wizard". I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003. Does it exist? Is there
a work around?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Casey

The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working.
Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003
and it will work(use Toolsadd-ins to browse to the file in Excel)

If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you
the xla file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Casey" wrote in message ...
I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I have a Template that
was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking. When
I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template
Wizard". I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003. Does it exist? Is there
a work around?

Peo Sjoblom

There is a downloadable one for 2002 that should work for 2003 as well

Peo Sjoblom