-   -   Macro to Load Data from ver 1 to ver 2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106579-macro-load-data-ver-1-ver-2-a.html)

[email protected]

Macro to Load Data from ver 1 to ver 2

Hi

I am looking for a Macro to load data from version 1 to version 2 of
the same file with manual input. There are protected cell in this file
and contain formulae which I do not want to be updated. Only the data
that is in the unprotected cell in the spreadsheet.

If any one can help me that would be great.

Thanks

Yawar

CLR

Macro to Load Data from ver 1 to ver 2

This will return the value in cell A1 of Sheet1 of the workbook called
Version1.xls located in the path/directory shown......modify and replicate
to fit your circumstances.

='C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\[Version1.xls]Sheet1'!A1

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

" wrote:

Hi

I am looking for a Macro to load data from version 1 to version 2 of
the same file with manual input. There are protected cell in this file
and contain formulae which I do not want to be updated. Only the data
that is in the unprotected cell in the spreadsheet.

If any one can help me that would be great.

Thanks

Yawar

[email protected]

Macro to Load Data from ver 1 to ver 2

Hi I was actually not looking for manual input I am looking for
updating data without having to manually typing the formula. Any one
there to help me please.

CLR wrote:
This will return the value in cell A1 of Sheet1 of the workbook called
Version1.xls located in the path/directory shown......modify and replicate
to fit your circumstances.

='C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\[Version1.xls]Sheet1'!A1

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Hi

I am looking for a Macro to load data from version 1 to version 2 of
the same file without manual input. There are protected cell in this file