-   -   Arrow Keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106513-arrow-keys.html)

sunnyjs321

Arrow Keys

Can someone please tell me what I've done... I must have hit something
while in my spreadsheet because now instead of using my arrow keys to
go from field to field they only scroll now. What did I do and how do
I fix it. It's like this on all of my spreadsheets now.

--
sunnyjs321
sunnyjs321's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37906

Jim May

Arrow Keys

you likely have pressed the Scroll lock key mistakenly (Is there an
additional light now on labeled scroll lock?) If so, press the scroll lock
key and (which should turn-it-off..

"sunnyjs321" wrote:

Can someone please tell me what I've done... I must have hit something
while in my spreadsheet because now instead of using my arrow keys to
go from field to field they only scroll now. What did I do and how do
I fix it. It's like this on all of my spreadsheets now.

--
sunnyjs321
sunnyjs321's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37906
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=574361

Gord Dibben

Arrow Keys

You have hit your Scroll Lock key.

Hit it again.

You will find it on a standard keyboard just above the "End" key.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP