-   -   Conditional hiding of worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1065-conditional-hiding-worksheets.html)

KG

Conditional hiding of worksheets

I have built a financial model for the evaluation of business acquisitions as
well as for (the much simpler) evaluation of new product development. I
anticipate that 95% of the time the model will be used for the evaluation of
new products, i.e. the simpler events.
If the provided a checkbox in my "control panel," indicating if the
evaluation is for the acquisition of a company, is unchecked (i.e. NO), would
it be possible to hide those worksheets that are only germane to a company
acquisition? Or can you suggest a different method for leading the user to
only those worksheets that need to be completed for the project at hand?