-   -   Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar- (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106419-excel-2002-has-no-option-add-save-button-toolbar.html)

kselg

Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar-

I just got a new computer at work and I only use excel and it is driving me
crazy that I can't add the 'Save As' button to the toolbar. Is this something
they just did away with or am I crazy?

Dave Peterson

Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar-

I could use this to customize my favorite toolbar:

Tools|Customize|Commands tab|File Category
drag "Save As" to the toolbar of my choice.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Excel 2002 has no option to add the save as button to the toolbar-

You just haven't found it yet.

ToolsCustomizeCommandsFile.

Drag the Save As button to your Toolbar.

If you just want an Icon with no text, right-click on the button and select
"default style" which gives a blank gray button.

Right-click again and "change button image".

Choose something you're done.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP