-   -   Need help with a formula question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106415-need-help-formula-question.html)

swtanjewel

Need help with a formula question

I am working on a new calendar. However, the first day of my calendar does
not start on the first of any given month. Is there a formula that you can
use to autofill the dates without having to manual input all of them?

Nav

Need help with a formula question

You should be able to just enter the first day you require and use the
autofill handle (the cross when you hover your mouse in the bottom right hand
corner of the cell)and drag down to populate the rest of the cells.

"swtanjewel" wrote:

I am working on a new calendar. However, the first day of my calendar does
not start on the first of any given month. Is there a formula that you can
use to autofill the dates without having to manual input all of them?

oldchippy

swtanjewel Wrote:
I am working on a new calendar. However, the first day of my calendar
does
not start on the first of any given month. Is there a formula that you
can
use to autofill the dates without having to manual input all of them?

Hello wtanjewel,

Take a look at this link it may help you

http://www.emailoffice.com/excel/arrays-bobumlas.html

Look for "Creating a calendar with a single array-entered formula"

oldchippy :)

--
oldchippy
oldchippy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19907