-   -   Linking text to external workbook's sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106411-linking-text-external-workbooks-sheet.html)

aposatsk

Linking text to external workbook's sheet

Suppose I have Book1 and Book2. In Book2, i have a series of sheets with
names: A, B, C, D.... In Book1 i have a column, with each cell
containing A, B, C, D.. I plan to do something which, upon entering
some letter (A-Z), will automatically make it a hyperlink which links
to the sheet specified by the inputted letter in Book2.

So, if i have enter 'D' in that column in Book1, and then click on that
cell where i entered D, I will be redirected to Book2's sheet named 'D'.

--
aposatsk
aposatsk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36709