-   -   ActiveX Calculator (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106374-activex-calculator.html)

hustla7

ActiveX Calculator

Has anyone got or know anything about inserting an activeX or any other
add-on calculator application to microsoft excel spreadsheets? I've got
an activeX calculator add-on for microsoft access and it would be
helpful if someone knew anything about converting it or something alike
into excel format.

Thanx
Nitish

--
hustla7
hustla7's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37760

scottfoxall

ActiveX Calculator

I am not sure if this is what you mean? But here is some code to call in the
Windows Calculator.

Dim ReturnValue, I
ReturnValue = Shell("CALC.EXE", 1) ' Execute the application Calculator.
AppActivate ReturnValue ' Activate application Calculator.

"hustla7" wrote:

Has anyone got or know anything about inserting an activeX or any other
add-on calculator application to microsoft excel spreadsheets? I've got
an activeX calculator add-on for microsoft access and it would be
helpful if someone knew anything about converting it or something alike
into excel format.

Thanx
Nitish

--