-   -   Send a file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106367-send-file.html)

[email protected]

Send a file

I am new to MS Excel and have created a file that I want to send to
friends so that they can completet the data and return it to me and
this will happen every few weeks.
I would very much like this to happen by them clicking on a single
button but I have failed using both a macro and inserting a hyperlink.
Does anyone have any ideas on how I could acheve this?

SamuelT

Send a file

Hi,

Have you tried: