-   -   Formula Pop up (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106333-formula-pop-up.html)

usernameimpaired

Formula Pop up

Normally when I begin typing in a formula the rest pops up, for example

=vlookup(lookup_etc...)

recently, however, it has stopped popping up. I can still type in the
formula but for the ones I use less frequently it's often helpful to know
what the next entry should be.

Can someone tell me how to get this back? Thanks

Biff

Formula Pop up

Hi!

Goto the menu ToolsOptionsGeneral tabFunction tooltipsOK

Biff

"usernameimpaired" wrote in
message ...