-   -   Own scheme of colours in autoformat diagram (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106278-own-scheme-colours-autoformat-diagram.html)

Helen in NZ

Own scheme of colours in autoformat diagram

I want to create my own scheme to apply to diagrams once inserted in Excel
using the autoformat tool. Is this possible? I can't find anything that
suggests it is ... Or is this something that could only be achieved with VB
scripting?

Gord Dibben

Own scheme of colours in autoformat diagram

Helen

The schemes found under FormatAutoformats cannot be changed.

You can record a macro while you are setting up your worksheet to look as you
wish.

Pick an autoformat scheme and apply it.

You can now change the colors etc. while recording the steps.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP