-   -   How to make a game in Excel??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106214-how-make-game-excel.html)

kabucek

How to make a game in Excel???

How to make a game in Excel??? I know there is a way to make a game with
function or something like that but I forgot how or where to do it. Does
anyone know how to do a game??? Game looks like flight simulator.

Niek Otten

How to make a game in Excel???

Maybe you mean this:

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/odd/odd01.htm