-   -   Adding a field to an excel sheet saved in a network shared folder (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106173-adding-field-excel-sheet-saved-network-shared-folder.html)

Marwan Kandeel

Adding a field to an excel sheet saved in a network shared folder

Hi all,
I have a question that I couldnt find an answer to. I have a need to
develop a script that would insert the current time (the time the script was
executed), and this time stamp should be saved to an excel sheet saved over a
netwrok shared folder. I believe there should be 2 scripts, one to capture
the time and one to insert it in the excel sheet. Any ideas?
--
Best Regards,