-   -   Building an Application (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106148-building-application.html)

MSA

Building an Application

I have built a work book as an application (with macros for navigating etc.).
Now I would like to get rid of the Excel shell thatis to say suppress the
work sheet tabs and the menus and use autoexe the same way as in Access you
can do, is this possible?

Thanks for your input in advance.

Regards,
MSA

Bob Phillips

Building an Application

Not a good idea. If you do that, if your user has another workbook open and
they switch, that workbook will also have no Excel shell. Plus, if the app
crashes, when you start Excel afresh, it will also be in that state.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips