-   -   widen the spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/106040-widen-spreadsheet.html)

[email protected]

widen the spreadsheet

I have to print a card that is wider than the spreadsheet by 2 columns.
So, it prints it on 2 different pages. I can't use "Landscape" cause
.... well, I just can't. Is there a way to make it print 2 additional
columns?

Thanks
Johnnie

Desert Piranha

widen the spreadsheet

Wrote:
I have to print a card that is wider than the spreadsheet by 2 columns.
So, it prints it on 2 different pages. I can't use "Landscape" cause
.... well, I just can't. Is there a way to make it print 2 additional
columns?

Thanks
Johnniehi groaner,

In the Page setup, you can tick the button for "fit to" then select "1"
page.

--
Desert Piranha

Desert Piranha's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573507

JMB

widen the spreadsheet

One way - reduce the scale in page setup (page tab)

If that's not an option, try reducing the width of some of your columns
(start w/those that are not used) by hovering the mouse over the column
headers until you get a black arrow, then click and drag the column width to
what you want.

Desert Piranha wrote:
Wrote:
I have to print a card that is wider than the spreadsheet by 2 columns.

In the Page setup, you can tick the button for "fit to" then select "1"
page.

--
Desert Piranha

I think that will do it....thanks

Franz Verga

widen the spreadsheet

wrote:
I have to print a card that is wider than the spreadsheet by 2
columns. So, it prints it on 2 different pages. I can't use
"Landscape" cause ... well, I just can't. Is there a way to make it
print 2 additional columns?

Thanks
Johnnie

Hi Johnnie,

menu File, Page Settings, use the Proportion section: or use Adapt to 1 page
width for 1 page height or use a percentual less than 100%...

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy