Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Beta - help no longer functions

I put something into the search argument and there is no longer any
response. I have connected to office online message at the bottom. Searching
the local content does not work either. Any ideas?

David F. Cox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I do realise it is a Beta, but I am also dealing with David Cox Beta, and
wondered if that was where the problem lay.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote in message
om...
In article ,
says...
I put something into the search argument and there is no longer any
response. I have connected to office online message at the bottom.
Searching
the local content does not work either. Any ideas?

It's a beta! Restart XL and if that doesn't work restart your machine.

Also note that help isn't fully fleshed out. On occasion I run into blank
pages or even error conditions that I expect will be fixed before the
actual
product release.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

LOL! That's a good thing to keep in mind.

I usually start with the assumption that I messed up (or didn't understand)
something before "escalating" the problem.

Of course, with a beta I am somewhat quicker to "shift" responsibilty.
{grin}