-   -   Text wrap not working properly in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105957-text-wrap-not-working-properly-excel.html)

Nige1962

Text wrap not working properly in Excel

Hi, I have a set of merged cells that is filled with text from other merged
cells using the Concatenate command with in IF statements.

Half way down the merge cells the text wrap stops working. Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Text wrap not working properly in Excel

If you add alt-enters (to force a new line within the cell) every 80-100
characters, then you may be able to see more text.

--

Dave Peterson