-   -   extract data from table that meets set criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105816-extract-data-table-meets-set-criteria.html)

Aaron

extract data from table that meets set criteria

I have a table that (simplified) looks like this:

A B C D
1 Query Ref Bank Team Name
2 1 123 A Chris
3 2 465 A Alan
4 3 789 B Liz
5 4 487 C Steve
6 5 123 A Alan

I need to be able to create reports from this table for each team. So I want
to be able to extract the three lines from this table for Team A into another
sheet, for Team B another sheet etc. Is there a way to do this quickly and
automated, rather than having to filter and cut and paste?

If possible, I'd also like to be able to remove duplicates from the
extracted list (in a separate table to the one created in the first question)
- so from above again, there'd be 2 lines for Team A - one for Bank 123 and
one for 465.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Dave F

extract data from table that meets set criteria

Well, you can create a macro to filter based on your given criteria and
assign that macro to a button.

The ease with which that can be done is dependent upon your familiarity with
VBA.