-   -   Adding one cell to another? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105808-adding-one-cell-another.html)

bouncer8

Adding one cell to another?

I want to add 1 cell to another then keep on adding to it. For example cell
B2 is 10 i want cell C3 to change to 10, but then if i change B2 to 5 i want
C3 to read 15. I managed to do it once but then if i repeat the formula down
the cells it seem to add every thing, i want cell C4 to add B4 and C5 to add
B5 and so on.
Any Ideas?

Niek Otten

Adding one cell to another?