-   -   Save with preset Printer Properties (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105787-save-preset-printer-properties.html)

alex3867

Save with preset Printer Properties

I can't seem to be able to save the print settings on a template we use
for generating invoices.

I need the Printer's own properties saved within the template, so these
are always the default when the template is opened (i.e the properties
accessed via FilePrintProperties - not Excel settings like print
margins etc)

We use the Xerox C226 workcentre and the default required is simply
that it prints from tray 1. We do not want this the default tray for
other applications however, just for this particualr document.

Any ideas? I've tried recording macros but it won't record the
properties, only page copies, collating etc. :confused:

Any help much appreciated
Thanks
Alex

--