-   -   IN EXCEL, HOW DO I ALTER LOWER CASE TO UPPER NOT OVERTYPING (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105526-excel-how-do-i-alter-lower-case-upper-not-overtyping.html)

kkirstyy

IN EXCEL, HOW DO I ALTER LOWER CASE TO UPPER NOT OVERTYPING

If I have wrongly typed in lower case, can I change it to upper case without
having to re-type everything?

Dave F

IN EXCEL, HOW DO I ALTER LOWER CASE TO UPPER NOT OVERTYPING

=UPPER(A1) if the text is in A1 and you want everything upper case and
=PROPER(A1) if you want only the first letter capitalized.