-   -   The cardboard consultant. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105518-cardboard-consultant.html)

David Cox

The cardboard consultant.

A recurring problem I see on the boards is people not explaining their
problem clearly. I have found that when people come to me with a problem
when they try to explain it to me in such a way that a klutz like me can
understand it, they find the explanation for themselves. I might as well be
made of cardboard.
I suggest that more time spent in presenting problems clearly on usenet will
benefit everybody, and may even make the exercise unnecessary.

Wiley

The cardboard consultant.

I could not agree more.